Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Whats coming up........



You may have noticed the blog was unable to be accessed for a bit and I apologize. Maintenance needed to be made and well, being new to the whole digital thing it proved to be more daunting than I could have guessed….
I havent put down the yarn, in fact this lil gem was born today. I LOVE this piece and I am working up the pattern in the next few days so stay tuned. But for now this is just a sneak peek.
Ive made some decisions in the last few days…. made some growth and come to some realizations after in depth talks with my hubs…. I havent sold my hand mades for quite some time…. and my patterns will always be free yet Im ready to part with some of the goods I whip up while creating patterns. The lil number I made today is the first lil bit of yum on the block.
I just LOVE this totally functional corset…..

8 comments:

  1. I love this. Add fabric and have a cool looking dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hanna i was wandering if you did a video yet for the halter ....I have my fabric and My crochet top is done...was just wandering about the video...Thanks carrie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carrie :) I think I will sit down and get er done today :) Thanks for the nudge.... some times I move so fast between craft projects I can forget that I still have unfinished business on one :) Ill get crackin' :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Hanna is this one size fits all or you can make this in all sizes thanks Luz

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute, Hanna :-) I look forward to the video. Good luck with your new Etsy shop.
    Because I enjoy reading your blog, I've nominated you for an award:
    http://sssinthesun.blogspot.com/2014/05/a-blog-award.html
    Thanks for being an inspiration to me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your patterns!! Is the pattern for this available?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much :) It's not yet, I got side tracked with a few other projects..... hoping to get back to this one soon :)

      Delete
  6. I would love this pattern in a 3t and 5t my email is burke.jeanine@yahoo.com reply if u can make it available, Thank you

    ReplyDelete